Ann Marie DeLuca
Ann Marie is an artist, photographer and business professional. Through her life long studies in the expressive arts, yoga and movement she developed Creative Explorations. Creative Explorations is a Creative Wellness Art Studio. Ann Marie provides private Creative healing and wellness sessions through heart centered expressive arts.
Creative activities reduce stress and can help to improve your overall sense of wellbeing. Creative expression is an important and enjoyable component of your overall wellness plan. Through exploring creativity and relaxation, we come into a deeper connection our bodies and our own inner wisdom. My mission is to help people to express themselves in a healthy way by exploring and experimenting with different modalities and materials. There are endless possibilities to engage and explore what touches your heart and soul.
Creative and expressive arts allow each person to connect with their inner truth. Creative exploring allows each participant to tap into their deepest self and soul desires. Creativity and photography as a healing art can be explored by anyone, any age who is navigating life’s challenges. No prior art experience or talent is needed to begin this process. By letting go of the need to be good or perfect at something, you can have a lot of fun in new and different ways. Whatever you are going through, Creative Self Care may offer some nourishment.
These individual sessions are opportunities for participants to find greater awareness, meaning and connection. My door is open by appointment only evenings and weekends. My Creative Explorations studio is located at 1600 Harrison Ave suite G104:5B, Mamaroneck, NY
Ann Marie DeLuca- Bio
• Spiritual Direction- 2-year training program. The Guild for Spiritual Guidance. www.spiritualguidance.org
• Clinical Imagery and Meditation. 1 year program completed 2005 www.psychosynthesismanhattan.com
• Creativity Yoga and Movement with Children. 200 hours teacher training program completed 2006. www.movingspirityogadance.com
• Creative Explorations; Developed and Facilitated Yoga and expressive art classes for young women and teens. 2005-2006 Boys and Girls club of New Rochelle and the 21st Century after school program with 6th grade girls.
• Foundations in Psychosynthesis- professional training 2006-2008. www.psychosynthesismanhattan.com
• Expressive and Creative Arts facilitator training, Expressive Arts Institute, Salve Regina University 2007
• Heartsong Inc., Fieldwork and Practicum, Art Therapy with special needs children 2008-2009 www.heartsong.org
• Explorations in Creativity, Developed own business and website http://www.explorationsincreativity.com/
• “Room to Create” Harrison, NY. Photography and Paintings exhibited 2013-2016
• COPE Foundation- Facilitated an expressive art workshop June 19, 2014
• Heartsaver CPR AED training and certification June 2014
• Andrus Nursing Home-Women and Their Gifts, Phototherapy Exhibit and Presentation March 2015
• Willow Towers- Art Therapy and Chair Yoga with seniors in an assisted living Facility (Internship).
• College of New Rochelle, Master’s Degree in Art Therapy/Counseling 2016
• Certified Dancing Mindfulness Facilitator 2016
• Yoga Haven – 200 hours RYT -Yoga Teacher Training 2017
• Assisted Living -MOMA based art program and Paint night with seniors 2016-2017
• Reiki level one certification- January 2018
• Every Kids Yoga teacher training for Special Needs Children- 2020
• Shamanic Reiki level one and two- 2020
• Shamanic Reiki Life Empowerment -2020